Do you struggle with the dreaded self-tape, wonder what you did wrong in auditions where you didn’t get the part or just want to get familiar with a film environment? This three hour workshop run by Keith Hyland with Blake John Emery will give you all the tools to successful self-taping and give you top tips about auditions and agents.
Content as follows:
. Learn how to make an industry standard self tape while experiencing film set demands in the studio.
• Participants to get their script 3 days before, similar to in industry.
• Instruction on how to make the camera work for you, how to exploit it with eyeline and movement etc
• Participants make their own self tape from the script provided and ident to take away.
• Learn ways to do well in auditions and interviews
• Perform the script provided live and in self tape – feel the pressure of being watched and judged.
Booking coming soon